A few things from my day
- I heard Sherlock series 2 is coming to America on Sunday at 8 and I laughed/cried so hard my parents asked me if I was okay
- I think I failed that chemistry test and I don’t fail
- Oh, did I tell you that I was highly manipulative yesterday and got my Chemistry teacher to not put a quiz grade in the grade book for the entire class because I got a 76? A 76! Which isn’t even failing but would have pushed my 98 average to a 92. We can’t have that now can we?
- I thought Moriarty would be proud of me.
- Matt wasn’t in school today because he had a field trip…
- ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
- Mrs. Lozano was wearing horrible outfit, like no.
- And Nisa pooped a golden ticket and taped it together (not really)
- I watched my favorite part of The Help (EAT…MY…SHIT)
And that was all. I think my days are starting to get interesting. I like it.